Year of foundation – 1900. In 2001 the University received the national status (Decree of the President of Ukraine # 591/2001 of 07.08.2001). From 1 April 2019 got the statute of Polytechnic University and was renamed into National University “Zaporizhzhia Polytechnic”. Today NU “Zaporizhzhia Polytechnic” has 6 institutes (Institute of Machine Construction, Institute of Physics and Engineering, Institute of Information Science and Radioelectronics, Institute of Economics and Humanities, Institute of Management and Law); 13 faculties; 59 departments; 9 lecture and laboratory buildings with up-to-date equipment; 5 student dormitories able to accommodate 2300 persons. The teaching staff numbers are over 770 persons. NU “Zaporizhzhia Polytechnic” develops professionals in 48 specialties. At present the University numbers over 9 000 students, 7350 of whom are full-time students. In the project are involved 3 departments: Software Tools Department, Radioengineering and Telecommunication Department and Physics and Engineering Department. New Master curricula is implemented at the Radioengineering and Telecommunication Department, and bachelor curricula which are running at these departments have updated courses regarding to the new master curricula.
Title of member
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatumAt vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum