Students should be able to:
– to develop a working hypothesis, to plan and set up experiments to test the hypothesis and achieve an engineering goal with the help of appropriate technologies, technical tools and tools;
– to create and improve the means, methods and technologies of biomedical engineering for research and development of bioengineering objects and systems of medical and technical purpose;
– analyze complex medical engineering and bioengineering problems and formalize them to find quantitative solutions using modern mathematical methods and information technologies;
– solve complex problems of biomedical engineering with application of methods of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences;
– to study biological and technical aspects of functioning and interaction of artificial biological and biotechnical systems.